Tuesday, November 10, 2009

On a lighter note...

By Ellipses

I have been so ridiculously busy lately, I haven't really had much of an opportunity to contribute much to the blog outside of some promotion and playing around in the comments. Last night, I had a brainstorm just as I was falling asleep during the 3rd quarter of the Steelers' prison-raping of the Broncos on Monday Night Football. I present to you the most awesome tattoo idea ever:






It's the dramatic prairie dog coming out of a guy's asscrack, and it is awesome! Not only is it awesome because it's dramatic prairie dog, but there is the added layer of awesome in that when you really have to take a dump, and that little Joe Lieberman is poking his Gollum head out of your hobbit hole, I call it "prairie doggin'."



Bookmark and Share
Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Brant said...

I'm going to pass on that tattoo. You made it to the third quarter of the Steelers game? I fell asleep when it was 7-3. Damn, I'm getting old.